January 14, 2010

Birdwatching in Panama: IPAT's Ad.

     The following video is about birdwatching in Panama. In the video appears Rubén Blades, Panamanian singer and tourism minister in 2004-2009 period, and IPAT’s head (Panamanian Tourism Institute). In 2009, IPAT changed its name to ATP (Panama's Tourism Authority).
     Our country is internationally recognized as one of the countries with more bird-watching and bird-counting, which I can assert, because every morning I wake with birdsongs from my window (ooohhh!).
     Below, you can see some photos of two birds that I took from my balcony. I don’t know their breed because I am not a birds expert.
     I'm also pasting in this post a brochure about bird-watching in Panama with photographs of birds can be found in the wild.





No comments: